Saburr-tooth 4″ donut wheels (so named due to the slight ‘dome’ on the face), are used with most 4″ and 4-1/2″ angle grinders using a 5/8″ arbor. (7/8″ Arbor is a custom order…Contact Us)
Saburr-tooth carving wheels are made with heavy duty carbide teeth. These durable, long lasting wheels can shape and profile both flat and radius.
Available with or without holes drilled in the face which allow for easier viewing of work in progress
Sabrurtooth 4″ donut carving wheels:
- Rapid stock removal
- Smooth operation
- Longer lasting
- More Agressive
Saburr tooth Donut Carving Wheels are use by a variety of trades...
- wood carvers
- log home builders
- ice carvers
- timber framers
- rustic furniture builders
- Not for use on Metal, Ceramics or Stone
- Safety: Always use approved eye protection and safety devices!
- Sizes: Coated diameters are nominal and may vary in size by .150″
- Recommended Operating Speed: 4,000 to 24,000 RPM’S