Saburr-tooth 2″ diameter donut wheels (so named due to the slight ‘dome’ on the face).
Made with heavy duty carbide teeth, these durable, long lasting wheels can shape and profile both flat and radius.
Sabuur Tooth 2″ donut shaped carving wheels are used with Arbortech Mini Grinder and Merlin/Proxxon units.
- Similar in shape to the Kutzall blades…only better
- Round (domed) face
- Fine, Medium and Coarse available
- 3/8 inch bore size
- Available with either a solid face or with holes that allow you to view your work in progress
Saburr-tooth carving wheels:
- Rapid stock removal
- Smooth operation
- Longer lasting
- More Agressive
- Not for use on Metal, Ceramics or Stone
- Safety: Always use approved eye protection and safety devices!
- Sizes: Coated diameters are nominal and may vary in size by .150″
- Recommended Operating Speed: 4,000 to 24,000 RPM’S