Email us for a list of remaining stock.
These two gang/double wooden adapter frames have a full wooden front with metal facing to the inside to meet code. These allow electrical switches and outlets to be mounted simply and easily to log walls, giving you a finished, professional look. Photo above shows front and back.
- Pine wood can be stained or painted to match your decor.
- Currently available for 8 inch diameter logs.
- Frames are made to fit the curve of the log. You’ll need to find the true diameter of your log. Round logs are easy but milled “D”-shaped logs can be a challenge. In this case you may need to trace the curved side of your log on paper, complete the circle with a protractor and then measure the diameter. Thus a 6×8 D log may have a true diameter of a 12 inch log…in which case order the open face style
- These work best on milled logs but you can customize them on site for handpeeled and/or natural taper logs.
- Made in USA…I believe these are made by a woodsman in the far North, or some such place…who only comes to town once in a blue moon to get his mail (and orders)…so plan on alloting plenty of lead time on these.