Copper Jack Wrap (also called Post wraps)
Nortek Copper Jack-Wraps clad your Screw-Jacks/Settling Jacks in a Decorative Solid Copper Skirt that ages gracefully with your log home to a fine patina, while maintaining accessibility to the Jack for adjustments.
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Eliminates Costly Custom Carpentry
- Zero Maintenance
- Easy Access for Screw-Jacks Adjustments
- Assembles in Minutes
- Use on Floor or Ceiling Screw-Jacks
- Available from 4″, 6″, and 8″ Heights (the gap would be 2″ less to accommodate the 2″ overlap…thus a 4″ tall post wraps has 2″ of space between the bottom of the post and the floor, with the remaining 2″ wrapping the post.
- Sizes to fit 22″-50″ Circumference Logs…to determine diameter divide circumference by 3.14
- Suited for Indoors & Outdoors
- .025 thickness (that’s 25 thousands)
Note: You need 2 inches of overlap of the Jack-Wrap on the log post for proper installation. So add 2″ to the distance between floor and bottom of post.
Note: Copper Information:
- The distinctive color will make the coordination of your decor an enjoyable task.
- Please remember that each piece of Copper is unique to its own.
- This is because of the different alloys that make up Copper.
All copper products are custom made for your order so please allow 2 to 6 weeks for delivery. Due to the custom nature of these products, there are NO RETURNS. Please measure your posts twice to be sure of the sizes you need.