Prazi Beam Cutter converts your circular saw into a versatile, labor saving, precision tool that:
- Model 7000 fits most worm drives…Converts selected (left hand blade) worm drive 7 1/4″ and 8 1/4″ circular saws.
- Model 2700 fits sidewinder style…(generally right hand/side blades).
Our new model has been re-engineered to fit nearly every regular Circular Saw to convert it into a Versatile, Labor Saving, Precision Tool that can cut lumber up to 12″ thick.
Here’s what you can do with the Prazi beam cutter
- Rip lumber up to 12″ thick
- Cut angles up to 45 degrees
- One Pass cuts for beams, posts & logs for perfect match ups
- Cut rafter pitch cutouts, miters, stringers, arches, log cuts, compound angles, bandsaw cuts, notched 6×12, panels and more
Click HERE to see the compatability list for each model…and an explanation of the differences between a Worm Drive and a Sidewinder saw.
NOTE: The Prazi beam cutter does not require as much lubricant as a standard saw chain because it runs at a much slower RPM.
We recommend that you spray it with a WD-40 or Silicon Spray about every 15 or 20 cuts. As with all sprocket tip saw bars remember to keep the sprocket at the tip of the bar properly lubricated.
Chain sharpens with a 5/32″ file.
NOTE: Pictures show the Prazi attached to a circular saw for clarity…Saw is not included in the price.