5402NA Makita Beam Saw
Large Capacity for Beam and Timber Cutting
- One of the largest portable saws on the market.
- Use this saw to cut beams up to 6-3/16″ at 90 degrees.
- Weight is 31#.
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearings for smooth and efficient power transmission.
- Large capacity blade cuts 6-1/4″ at 90 and 4-3/16″ at 45 degrees.
- Weighs only 28.7 lbs. for ease of operation
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- 15 amp motor
- Powerful motor delivers 1,800 max watts output.
- Low noise level at only 87dB for quiet operation
- Blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation and superior cutting performance
- Large depth control lever for convenience and secure adjustments
- Large support handle for increased operator comfort and control
- Carbide tipped bladeStandard Equipment:
32 Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade
Hex wrench #6
Note:This new model comes with a larger motor, stronger base (compared to the earlier model 5402a), and a 32 tooth carbide blade