by Robert Chambers
bb138 Log Construction Manual – 2016 Revised Edition
- A valuable instructional book that explains many of the more technical points of handcrafted log work.
- More than 400 illustrations and photos.
- Book is in both metric and imperial (feet, inches)
- Many chapters have been expanded upon.
- Special layflat binding
- 20 pages on Sill Log layout
- A full index
- Choosing and buying logs
- 7 chapters on Scribe-Fit Log Walls
- 5 chapters on Roofs for Log Homes-including mitered trusses, and log valley rafters.
- Also a discussion on Your Log Home Project, Tools, Useful Books, Log Designers & Engineers, Log Building Schools, Log Building Organizations, and Log Building Standards.
Softbound / 272 pages lays flat when open