Barr Draw Knives
These Draw Knives are beautifully functional tools of exceptional quality…sometimes called a ‘Drawshave’.
Barr Hewing Draw knife is built to give a hand-hewn texture on logs and timbers…
- 9 1/2″ cutting edge
- 3″ wide
- 21″ handle to handle
- approx wt. 3#
- weight 7lbs.
- dimensions…21 x 3 x 8″
Barr Medium and Large Draw knives are designed for peeling with a maximum amount of control and used with the beveled side down.
- The drawknife handles are bent to approximately 20 degrees making this a very comfortable knife to use.
- Use with bevel side down
- Hand forged from tough wear-resistant steel.
- Wooden handles for comfort.
- Measurements can vary slightly.
The Carver’s drawknife has a hand forged, wedge-shaped edge for maximum control, and it enables you to take a nice cut without the blade digging in…Great for railings, etc.
All measurements are approximate:
- Hewing drawknife: Blade 3″ x 9-1/2″. 21″ overall length
- Large drawknife: Blade 3-1/4″ x 12″. 24″ overall to outside of handles
- Medium drawknife: Blade: 2 3/4″ x 9 1/2″. 19″ overall to outside of handles
- Carver drawknife: Blade: 1-1/2″ x 6-1/2″. 15″ to outside of handles
Be sure to check out the optional heavy leather covers for the various sizes
Made in Idaho