Certified Lifting Tongs
These high quality heavy duty Dixie brand lifting tongs come in 16″, 20″, 25″ and 32″…considered the maximum opening (+/- 180 degree), normally used at less that max.
At 75 degree opening they have lifting capacities of 1,500, 2,000, 2,500, and 3,000 lbs. respectively.
- Only certified and proof tested alloy products should be used for overhead lifting
- Dixie Industries upset forges Round Alloy Steel for optimum tensile strength and durability
- Proof loaded to two (2) times the Working Load Limit (WLL) then affixed with a permanent metal identification tag
- Written certification is also supplied at time of shipment
- Lifting Tongs are supported by either Screw Pin Shackle or a Nut & Bolt Safety Shackle with a Ring
- Tong shape has been designed to provide a sure grip on poles and logs
- Painted bright orange for job site identification
- Made in U.S.A.
These are required whenever lifting loads above 5′ off the ground. Bright Orange in color to easily differentiate from the ‘skidding tongs‘.