EZ log Tenon Making Kit
This EZ Tenon kit comes with the following items
- EZ Tenon maker…45 degree makes a tenon up to 3″ long with 45 degree shoulders (2″ of tenon plus 1″ of shoulder when using the optional countersink bit)…2″ overall without the countersink.
- E-Z LOG SINK...sometimes called a countersink…this handy item will make the 45 degree shoulders for 1″, 1-1/2″ and 2″ tenons
- 3/8″ bit to drill the original ‘guide hole’…this properly positions the angle of the tenon and keeps the tenon maker in place
- 2 allen wrenches…one to adjust the ‘arms’ that determine the width of the tenon and one to replace the blade
- Durable plastic contractors box that’s foam lined.
With this kit you can make tenons from 7/8″ to 2-1/2″ and will accept wood up to 2″ larger than the tenon diameter…e.g. 1″ tenon would accept up to a 3″ piece of wood.
You’ll need some Forstner bits for drilling the hole the tenon will go into…add some log material and you’re ready to go.