EZ adjustable Log Tenon Maker – deluxe kit
This EZ Tenon kit comes with the following items
- EZ Tenon maker 45 degree makes a tenon up to 3″ long with 45 degree shoulders (2″ of tenon plus 1″ of shoulder when using the optional countersink bit)…2″ overall without the countersink.
- EZ Tenon maker 90 degree cutting arms makes a tenon up to 2″ long with 90 degree shoulders…great for table legs where you might need extra support.
- E-Z LOG SINK…sometimes called a countersink…this handy item will make the 45 degree shoulders for 1″, 1-1/2″ and 2″ tenons
- EZ Log Clamp holds your material to your work area
- 3/8″ bit to drill the original ‘guide hole’…this properly positions the angle of the tenon and keeps the tenon maker in place
- 2 allen wrenches…one to adjust the ‘arms’ that determine the width of the tenon and one to replace the blade
- Durable plastic contractors box that’s foam lined.
With this kit you can make tenons from 7/8″ to 2-1/2″ using wood that is up to 2″ larger than the tenon diameter.
You’ll need some Forstner bits for drilling the hole the tenon will go into…add some log material and you’re ready to go.