GB Australian Carving Bars
GB has undergone a restructuring and no longer offers carving bars…thus we’re down to existing stock on the shelves.
When you place the bars you’re considering into the shopping cart…you’ll then see a ‘Promo Code’ box on the shopping cart page. Enter ‘Carving Bar’ into the box to see what the current discount is.
- GB carving bars are designed with a slender body and extremely small nose radius, for ultra-precise wood shaping and sculpting.
- Made from solid titanium alloy steel, they are very light weight and easy to maneuver.
- The nose radius is protected by a generous deposit of premium grade NASALLOY 8 hard facing alloy, which combats wear.
We’re down to 12″ sprocket tip and 18″ dime tip…
Tip Size Notes:
- Dime size tip works only for 1/4 pitch chain…tho we’ve heard some professional carvers successfully use 3/8lp chain.
- The 12″ sprocket tip…also for 1/4 pitch chain…however the tip is closer to a silver dollar size.
Make and model of your saw in case we notice any discrepancy between what you ordered and what you intend to use it on.