Saburr-tooth 7″ flat face carving wheels are available either with or without holes that allow you to view your work.
Made with heavy duty carbide teeth, these durable, long lasting wheels can shape and profile both flat and radius.
7″ Saburr tooth flat wheels have a 7/8″ center hole and work on 7″ angle grinders ( Dewalt and Milwaukee normally have the 7/8″ arbor)
Saburr-tooth carving wheels:
- Rapid stock removal
- Smooth operation
- Longer lasting
- More Agressive
Saburr-tooth flat Carving Wheels are use by a variety of trades…
- wood carvers
- log home builders
- ice carvers
- timber framers
- rustic furniture builders
- Not for use on Metal, Ceramics or Stone
- Safety: Always use approved eye protection and safety devices!
- Sizes: Coated diameters are nominal and may vary in size by .150″
- Recommended Operating Speed: 4,000 to 24,000 RPM’S