Cascade Clear Top Coat
Now available in Semi-Gloss and Matte. (Original is now called Semi-Gloss)
Cascade Clear Top Coat is a weather repellent clear topcoat to be used with Capture Log Home Stain
- Finishing top coat for Sashco’s Capture Log Stain
- Extends life of underlying finishes
- Ultra water repellent
- Dries crystal clear
- Water-based – easy to apply and clean up
- Freeze-thaw stable Weather repellent shield.
Once your home is stained with Capture, (and Capture has properly dried), apply Cascade Clear Top Coat as a weather repellent. This step adds extra protection against mildew and damaging UV light.
Unique and proprietary formula gives Capture extreme adhesion to wood. It acts as a powerful primer for caulks/chinking by giving even more adhesion results to Log Builder or Log Jam when applied to Capture.
300-600 sq. ft. per gallon, depending on surface roughness.
Cascade Clear Top Coat benefits include:
- Maintenance made easy: Skip the arduous work of completely removing your stain when it needs refreshing. Simply clean the wood surface, apply Cascade Clear Top Coat to bring back that just-stained look, and get back to life.
- Easy water clean-up: Skin, earth, and nose friendly is always a plus. No harsh chemicals required.
- Easy to know when: If the surface has lost its sheen, it’s time for maintenance. No second-guessing necessary. It’s the easiest way to keep your log home looking like the day it was finished.
- Won’t discolor chinking: Cascade Clear Top Coat is clear, so routine maintenance applications won’t affect the color of your log home chinking or other sealants.
- Repels water: Keeps your logs in tip-top shape and your rot concerns at bay.
- Resists mildew & algae: Ensures that unsightly growths stay where they belong – in a lab, not on your logs.
- Protects against UV damage: Cascade protects Capture Log Stain from major color shifts to maintain that just-stained look.