Capture Log Stain
Capture Log Stain by Sashco now has 3 new colors.
- Brings out logs’ natural beauty
- Elastic; it bridges gaps of small cracks
- Loaded with highest-quality UV inhibitors and trans-oxide pigments
- Easily maintained with Cascade
- Highly breathable – allows moisture to escape
- Water-based – easy to apply and clean up
- Freeze-thaw stable
Capture log stain is specifically designed to protect your home no matter what the weather condition or elevation. Capture’s unequaled formula allows the coating to move freely as your logs inevitably expand and contract (as moisture escapes and temperatures change). Which means no peeling, flaking or chalking-just a beautiful coating that really lasts!
This flexibility permits the bridging of small cracks in the surface of wood and provides an elastic shield for the underlying wood. Virtually no other coating provides this level of elasticity. Loaded with UV absorbers, Capture protects your home from the damaging effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Capture glides on and clean up is easy with just soap and water.
- Extremely transparent- heavily loaded with trans-oxide pigments to give a beautiful, transparent look to the grain of wood.
- When top coated with Cascade, modest sheen results.
- Highly elastic-to permit the unavoidable movement of wood due to surface expansion and contraction due to moisture and temperature changes without cracking and peeling.
- Excellent UV protection with used in conjunction with Cascade topcoat.
Coverage: Approximately 150 sq. ft. on rough surfaces. 200-300 on smooth surfaces.
Use two heavy coats (especially with lighter colors), with one additional heavy coat of Cascade Top Coat. Let dry between coats.