Sashco Log Builder Caulk
Sashco Log Builder smooth latex caulk (also called ‘Log Builder Sealant‘), stretches and compresses up to 100% to absorb log movement
- Log Builder caulk won’t crack, peel or pull away
- Introduced in 1988 – proven formula
- Excellent elasticity, memory and adhesion
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Water-based – easy to apply and clean up
- Freeze-thaw stable
Log Builder caulk is specifically formulated to absorb most log movement. For over 20 years, Log Builder® has been the trusted sealant included in many manufacturer’s log home kits and packages. Its superior elasticity creates a tight seal that keeps out water, dust, bugs, and wind.
Estimating chart for caulking and chinking
Remember: In most circumstances, Log Builder will be applied over a backing material of some sort, such as Round Closed Cell Foam.