Sashco Conceal textured caulk
Conceal textured caulk has a light texture that simulates the natural roughness of wood.
- 7 colors blend in with the most popular stains used on log homes. (We’ve put two color charts on the page to show you how different computer screens can vary the colors…best to order a small tube or two if exact color is important).
- The combination of color and texture makes it hard to see where the caulking ends and the logs begin. Instead, they just blend together.
- Although the caulking is hard to see, Conceal delivers performance.
- It outperforms all other textured caulks currently available.
- Useful on joint diameters up to 2″ wide
Please note; The Color ‘Goldtone’ (Warm Honey) has been discontinued…thus, Frontier Gold (lighter) and Harvest Wheat (about the same?) are the closest alternatives. We have left ‘Goldtone’ in the color chart so you can compare to other colors if needed.
Additionally, Conceal textured caulk. . .
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Is resistant to rainfall in 1-4 hours
- Has a limited lifetime warranty
- Has superior elongation, memory and adhesion
- Depending on weather conditions, Conceal will be ‘tack free’ in less than an hour
Remember: In some circumstances, Conceal will be applied over a backing material of some sort, such as Round Closed Cell Foam.