Headlok Panel Fasteners
The HeadLOK flat head fastener is a heavy-duty structural wood screw requires no pre-drilling and offers higher design shear than 3/8″ lag screws. HeadLOK zips right in and creates a great finished look.
The HeadLok is a specialized, flat head fastener engineered for a wide range of panel applications including Structural Insulated Panels, Prefabricated Wall Panels, and Nailboard, and can be used in wood.
- Deck Framing
- Stair Framing
- Attaching rigid foam (SIPs)
- Kitchen cabinets and more.
- 3/8” lag screw replacement
- No predrilling
- Flat head provides great finished look
- The SpiderDrive™ System contains eight points of contact, maximizing bit fit and reducing stripping.
- Sharp gimlet point for fast installation into wood and OSB
- Aggressive thread for holding and withdrawal strength
- Free SpiderDrive™ bit in every package
When ordering a 10 pack…Please order yourself a spider driver. Alternately, let us know in the comments box of your order that you already have one so we don’t hold up your order trying to contact you.
Headlok flat head wood fasteners are available in:
- Packs of 10 (you’ll need to order the spider driver bit separately)
- Box of 250 (2-7/8 is a box of 500)
- Lengths from 2-7/8 inches to 18 inches.
For lengths shorter than 9″ click HERE
Flat Head (pan head) Headlok fasteners are used to install stress skin panels on roof systems and timber frame wall infill using rigid foam insulation board. Can also be used wood to wood.
- Self drilling in many applications.
- Spider drive (8 point driver), oversize “pancake” head eliminates the need for a washer.
- 3/16″ shank diameter.
- Heat treated steel.
- Ultra coated for corrosion resistance.
- 2″ of thread at the tip.
- Gimlet point for fast drilling.
- Free spider drive bits in each box. (Packs of 10 you’ll need to order the spider driver bit separately)
- Save $$ on each fastener when you purchase a full box.
Install HeadLoks using a high torque, low rpm, 1/2″ corded or 18-volt cordless drill. Bring underside of the washer head flat to the surface. Do not overdrive; no pre-drilling required in most circumstances.
OMG CR-10 corrosion resistant coating exhibits less than 15% red rust after 30 Kesternich cycles. CR-10 coating exceeds F.M. Approval Standard 4470.
Note: It’s tough to find an 8 point “Spider” driver at the local hardware store. If you’re ordering less than box quantities make sure you add a couple to your order.
Known by many monikers…e.g. Headlok Panel Fasteners, Pan Head Fasteners, SIP Fasteners, Flat Head Panel Fasteners.
Is the size you need out of stock? Contact Us for a ‘no obligation’ addition to our back order list…we’ll contact when they’re back in stock and you can decide whether to continue the order or cancel.