Headlok Panel Fasteners
Headlok Panel Fasteners are a Heavy Duty Flat Head Fastener with a Pan head, engineered for a wide range of panel applications including Structural Insulated Panels, Prefabricated Wall Panels, and Nailboard, and can be used in wood.
Headlok flat head wood fasteners are available in:
- Packs of 10 (you’ll need to order the spider driver bit separately)
- Box of 250 (2-7/8 is a box of 500)
- Lengths from 2-7/8 inches to 18 inches.
For lengths longer than 8-1/2″ click HERE
Flat Head (pan head) Headlok panel fasteners are used to install stress skin (structural insulated), panels on roof systems and timber frame wall infill using rigid foam insulation board. Can also be used wood to wood.
- Considered to be faster and stronger than 1/2″ lags.
- Self drilling in many applications.
- Spider drive (8 point driver), oversize “pancake” head eliminates the need for a washer.
- 3/16″ shank diameter.
- Heat treated steel.
- Ultra coated for corrosion resistance.
- 2″ of thread at the tip (except 4″ has 3″ of thread).
- Gimlet point for fast drilling (except 4″ has spade point).
- Free spider drive bits in each box. (Packs of 10 you’ll need to order the spider driver bit separately)
- Save $$ on each fastener when you purchase a full box.
Install HeadLok Panel Fasteners using a high torque, low rpm, 1/2″ corded or 18-volt cordless drill. Bring underside of the washer head flat to the surface. Do not overdrive; no predrilling required.
OMG CR-10 corrosion resistant coating exhibits less than 15% red rust after 30 Kesternich cycles. CR-10 coating exceeds F.M. Approval Standard 4470.
Note: Headlok Panel Fasteners take a special 8 point ‘spider drive’…and it’s tough to find an 8 point “Spider” driver at the local hardware store. If you’re ordering less than box quantities make sure you add a couple to your order.
Sometimes called ‘Panel Fastener’, ‘Fasten Master Panel Fastener’, ‘OMG headlok’, ‘Headlok’…you get the idea…they’re all the same.