Eliminator Carbide tipped long Auger Bit
The “ELIMINATOR” Carbide tipped wood auger bit are available in 12″ and 18″ (only in 1″), as well as 24″, 36″ and 48″
- Carbide tipped
- Diameters from 1/2″ up to 1-1/2″ (over 1-1/4″ usually available in 5/8″ also…please call to check on 5/8″ shank availability)
- 7/16″ hex shank is normal
- The Eliminator wood auger comes equipped with a standard general purpose lead screw, a carbide cutter, a hardened steel cutting spur, and a single hollow flute body milled from a single piece of alloy steel for strength.
- The carbide cutter is brazed to a steel body with a hardened steel cutting edge. This combination allows the Eliminator to bore holes in all types of wood quickly and easily while leaving little or no residue producing a clean smooth hole (consensus is cleaner than the Penetrator – also a carbide tipped bit).
The Eliminator wood auger bit is self feeding and requires less torque. It can be used with electric, air, or gasoline powered drill motors and impact wrenches.For those of you who like to know…the steel is 4140 and the Carbide used in the tip is C2. To the best of our knowledge, the steel is North American.
Approximate Shipping Weight
- 1/2″ through 13/16″ 3 lbs.
- 1″ and larger 5 lbs.