CPR log cleaner and brightener
CPR powdered wood cleaner by Sashco
- Oxygenated bleach cleaner and brightener
- 1/2 gallon of powder (4.8lbs.), makes 4-8 gallons of product
- Gentle on wood
- Removes variety of stains
- Brightens sun-damaged wood
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to mix and apply
- Can help to clean up and lighten old chinking
CPR Cleaner Strength: This is for less severe discoloration and cleaning
Add container to 8 gallons of water.
CPR Brightener Strength: For more agressive cleaning and brightening
Add container to 4 gallons of water
Expect to wash between 100 and 150 sf of surface area per gallon
NOTE: Mfg. suggests not using on Redwood, Douglas Fir and other high tannin woods. If in doubt, run a test.
Consider using an Oxalic Acid, such as ‘Wood Brightener‘ which should lighten any tannin stains and works on all woods…as always…TEST
In all cases where mold/mildew is a problem, be sure to use an extra mildewcide in any future coats of stain. We recommend Stay Clean I/E.