Veritas Power Tenon Cutter has a Anodized aluminum body, designed to run vibration-free while being driven with electric drill, steel shank and high-carbon steel blade.
This tenon cutter uses a radius blade, thus you won’t have the large 60 degree shoulder.
- Eight cutting diameters; sizes 5/8″ to 1″ cut 2-3/4″ long tenons typically used in rustic furniture; sizes 1-1/4″ to 2″ cut 4-1/4″ long tenons
- All sizes have hex shanks; sizes 5/8″ to 1″ require 3/8″ (or larger) chuck; sizes 1-1/4″ to 2″, which require more torque to drive, are for use in larger drills with 1/2″ or larger chuck
- Integral level vial
- Blade is adjustable to cut exact tenon size required in both dry and green wood
- Back end of blade is contoured to avoid anything extending beyond revolving body, increasing safety
- Includes built-in honing guide for easy blade sharpening on drill-press mounted drum sander
NOTE: Not for use in a drill press