Slip-on Follow Plate – 504-G15
A Slip-on Follow Plate reduces the mess of bulk loading caulk from pails…without the hassle of threading the gun to the plate
- Quick Push-On, Pull-Off Seal Feature. No Threading Required!
- Fits all 2″ diameter B-Line Bulk and Sausage Guns (models B12Bxx, B26Bxx, B12Sxx, B18Sxx, etc.) and Pro Professional Line (DL-45, DL-59, etc) Bulk Guns.
- Use with 3 or 5 gallon pails, tapered, straight sided metal or plastic pails with maximum ID of 11-3/8″ and minimum ID of 9-7/8″.
- Keeps gun barrel clean and prevents air from entering gun barrel during loading.
- Steel plates sandwich a nitrile gasket that scrapes the inside of 3 or 5-gallon pail clean to reduce waste and keep air and job site debris out of bulk caulk.
- Also fits pails of 3 gallon units of Sikaflex®-2c and MasterSeal® NP 2™
- Comes with a pull rod to easily remove from bucket
Follow Plate reduces mess of bulk loading caulk from pails. Keeps gun barrel clean and prevents air from entering gun barrel during loading.
Steel plates sandwich neoprene gasket that scrape the inside of a 5-gallon pail to reduce waste and keep air and job site debris out of bulk caulk.
Threaded cap with gasket in center of pail holds gun solidly. Fits all 2″ diameter Albion threaded barrel bulk guns (DL-45, DL-59, etc. plus B-Line B12Bxx and B26Bxx series)
For tapered or straight sided metal or plastic pails with maximum ID of 11-3/8″ and minimum ID of 9 7/8″
Use this type of Follow Plate for the following brands:
- open pail and place Follow Plate directly on top of material (after mixing, if necessary).
- Press it down firmly to eliminate air pockets.
- Remove front cap from gun and advance the rod as far forward as it will go.
- Thread the gun into the Plate.
- While exerting pressure down onto the plate, pull back on the rod to fill the gun.
- When full, un-thread the gun from the Follow Plate and replace the cap and nozzle on the gun.
- Cover the opening on the follow plate with a piece of plastic to limit curing between fills.