Piston Replacement kit for Albion gun
Replacement Piston Kits for Albion Manual and Air Bulk loading guns.
Comes in the following types:
- Leather 47-7 – This is how the standard guns are originally set up. Comes with 2 piston cup packings, 3 washers, 1 nut
- Nitrile 47-10 – Probably best for water based products as they won’t expand with use. Comes with 2 piston cup packings, 2 washers, 1 nut.
- Teflon 47-42 – This is the elite version…teflon to the front, leather to the back…good for more abrasive “textured” caulks/chinks.
- Leathers are shipped dry
- Soak in standard motor oil overnight before insering into gun
- Clean and reoil leathers periodically to maintain them
- For instruction on piston replacement, view our video here
Note: Regarding Leather Piston Cups…For longest life, periodically remove the cups from the gun, clean, lubricate with 10 wt. motor oil and replace. DO NOT soak in water as they will expand to the point you won’t be able to reinstall…they’re a lot of fun to get back in the barrel as it is…NOT.