Makita 9741 Wheel Sander
The 9741 Makita Wheel Brush Sander
- Highlights wood grain.
- Can be used on both logs and lumber.
- Also used to remove rust from metal.
- Comes with 100 grit nylon wheel brush.
- Additional 80 grit and 120 grit nylon bristle brushes available for amazingly fast cleaning of logs.
- Powerful 7.8 AMP motor delivers 3,500 RPM for fast and efficient paint and rust removal; brings out wood grain.
- Unique design allows smooth and even surface removal.
- Adjustable front roller for uniform pressure to work piece.
- Well balanced with a low center of gravity for easy operation.
- Electric brake for fast stopping of the wheel
Makita 9741 Wheel Brush Sander comes with…
- 2 ea. Hex wrench (783204-6)
- Nylon brush wheel (100 grit) (794379-6)Wheel size (width x diameter) 4-3/4″ x 4″
No Load RPM 3,500
- NOTE: There is an adjustable depth guide at the front of the 9741 Wheel Brush Sander. Removing this to do small diameter stock will wear the brush out prematurely.
- Optional brush profiles can be found here.