Starrett Log Scribe #92
The rigidity, light weight, and easy handling advantages of the Starrett divider/scriber have made this a favorite of log builders for over 25 years.
- Steel construction, forged legs, knurled lock nuts, and tempered points.
- Dual vial bubble attachment is fully adjustable allowing for 360 degree rotation, thus allowing for vertical and horizontal scribing.
- This is possibly the most popular scriber ever produced.
Starrett Log Scribe #92 is on the left in the photo
Optional Pencil and pen adapters are angled and made for the following:
- .375 diameter…for Lumocolor Pens
- .295 diameter…for Veritas Pencils (old Veritas pencils were .302)