st0080-starrett-85-scriber …shown 2nd from left in photo
The rigidity, light weight, and easy handling advantages of the Starrett divider/scriber have made this a favorite of log builders for over 25 years.
- Steel construction, forged legs, knurled lock nuts, and tempered points.
- Comes with ‘dual vial bubble’…’bullseye bubble’ available as option
- Bubble attachment is fully adjustable for 360 degree rotation, thus allowing for vertical and horizontal scribing.
- This is possibly the most popular scriber ever produced. (Scotty has had his for over 30 years!)
- 2 adjustable legs
Optional Pencil and pen adapters are angled and made for the following:
- .375 diameter…for Lumocolor Pens
- .295 diameter…for Veritas Pencils (old Veritas pencils were .302)
- .292 diameter…for Noblot Pencils (out of production)