Saburr-tooth 2″ diameter flat wheels.
Made with heavy duty carbide teeth, these durable, long lasting wheels can shape and profile both flat and radius.
Saburr-tooth 2″ flat top shaped carving wheels are used with Arbortech Mini Grinder and Merlin/Proxxon units.
- Flat face
- Fine, Medium and Coarse available
- 3/8 inch bore size
- Available with either a solid face or with holes that allow you to view your work in progress
Saburr tooth carving wheels:
- Rapid stock removal
- Smooth operation
- Longer lasting
- More Agressive
- Not for use on Metal, Ceramics or Stone
- Safety: Always use approved eye protection and safety devices!
- Sizes: Coated diameters are nominal and may vary in size by .150″
- Recommended Operating Speed: 4,000 to 24,000 RPM’S