Lumocolor Marking Pens
Lumocolor permanent pen-medium (1.0mm), point.
Very popular as the tip won’t wear nearly as fast as the pencils, thus you won’t need to reset your scriber as often
Note: You may have to purchase a ‘pen adapter‘ for your scriber as these have a larger diameter than the pencils.
Shown to right in photo
With the STAEDTLER Lumocolor Marking Pens, you can write on almost any surface.
Whether in the office or workshop, at school or at home – Lumocolor can be relied upon to write on overhead film, glass, plastic, metal, wood and many other materials besides. (we’re read online that there are mixed reviews regarding glass)
- Universal pen for use on almost all surfaces
- Suitable for overhead projection
- Also suitable for use on CDs/DVDs
- Excellent smudge-proof and waterproof qualities on almost all surfaces
- Dries in seconds, therefore ideal for left-handed users
- Permanent, low-odor ink
- Lightfast colors: black, brown
- Weatherproof color black
- PP barrel and cap guarantee long service life
- DRY SAFE – can be left uncapped for days without drying up (Test ISO 554)
- Airplane-safe – automatic pressure equalization prevents pen from leaking on board aircraft
- Xylene and toluene-free ink
- Superb color brilliancy
- Line width medium approx. 1.0 mm
Most scribers need a special ‘Pen Adapter’ to accommodate the Lumocolor pens.
Check HERE to see if one is available for your scriber.