Makita 9557nbx 4-1/2″ angle grinder
- Small circumference barrel grip (only 2.5″) for added comfort
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation.
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a complex set of channels
- 7.5 AMP motor design for high output power in a more compact tool (only 3.5 lbs.)
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source
- 11,000 rpm
- 4-1/2’’ Grinding Wheel (741424-8-1)
- Wheel Guard (125273-5)
- Lock Nut (193465-4)
- Lock Nut Wrench (782422-3)
- Side Handle (153489-2)
- Inner Flange (224399-1)
- Model 9557NBX includes 4-1/2″ Diamond Blade
Notes on Options:
NOTE: Don’t use the buffing brushes with this unit. The brushes are rated for a maximum of 5-6000 rpm, while this runs at 11,000 rpm.