The mini-Ligno E-2c moisture meter package has a bright, easy-to-read, digital display and a wide moisture range of 6% to 36%- at an affordable price.
The moisture range is low enough for cabinet makers, professional woodworkers and hardwood floor installers and high enough for construction lumber, wood turning, pallet making, forest fire prevention and testing of firewood.
The E12 Depth Electrode allows taking core readings in thicker lumber without cutting the wood. A good choice for wood turners, log home builders or pallet makers.
Package comes with:
- mini Ligno E/C moisture meter
- Electrode E12…this is the slide hammer looking contraption
- Cables to connect E12 to moisture meter
- Pins: 2 pair of pins, measuring depth of 3/16″ and 7/16″ (5,10mm)
- Instructions and additional info on moisture detection
An important addition to your moisture meter. Moisture checks with the Electrode E12 are recommended when working with thicker lumber to detect under or unevenly dried lumber. A sure way to avoid defects such a split table tops, warped doors or carvings that are cracked, etc.
As the teflonized pins are hammered towards the core consecutive readings indicate changes in moisture.