Scrubber pads, 4-1/2″ x 10″ in size.
- Used to clean the “fuzzies” off the logs that occur during pressure washing and some chemical washings…and removal of surface borate crystals prior to applying wood finish/sealer
- Also good from removing the surface residue borate crystals that remain after applying borates.
- Available in White, Blue and Brown.
White is the least aggressive, possibly the more popular.
Blue is between White and Brown for coarseness.
Brown is the coarsest and can trap lots of fiber.
- All can be washed out and reused.
- Can be used with or without the optional holder.