Good quality Rubber protective boot. We’re discontinuing due to our lack of a consistent market for them…e.g. they sit on the shelf too long for our liking. One of the best boots we’ve seen for safety and damp/cold conditions…NOW at great pricing
Waterproof protective boot with improved and approved saw protection.
Natural rubber with cotton pile lining. 4 layer insole, ankle-guard, and heel grip.
* Reinforced toe-cap and non-slip reinforced sole prepared for studs.
* Wide fit and ribbed heel and leg make it easier to put on. Reinforced heel for impact protection and easier removal.
* Sloping/leg opening and long lacing for superior fit.
* Steel toe meets CSA and ANSI standards.
* Tested and approved according to ANSI Z41PT91.M175C.
Optional liners are available. Reinforced heel with open front. Helps keep your feet warm and dry for longer time periods. Order boots 1 US full size larger if using a felt liner.
These protective boots comply with the basic safety EU and Swedish standards. The boots are intended to provide protection against injuries to the user’s toes caused by falling objects and crush injuries in working environments with potential danger. If you need to know the exact specs, please contact us…things such as ‘Impact Resistance = 20 joule can put the average reader to sleep in a hurry.
Note: The US shoe sizes stamped on the inside of the boot may not match the shoe size conversions in the chart provided here.
Note: Pattern of the sole is fairly aggressive looking, however it is not anti-slip.