Capture Log Stain by Sashco is now available in 5 gallon Neutral Base with tint cartridges.
Contact us if you’re looking to purchase an assortment of tint colors with/without 5 gallon buckets of Neutral Base
Why Flex Tint?
Wood and people are unpredictable. Did you run out of stain? Send a guy (and a truck full of gas) two hours to get more. Did the person in charge change their mind about the color? There goes two days waiting for the new color to be delivered, not to mention the hassle of returning the original. With Sashco’s Flex Tint jobsite stain tinting system, the stain flexibility you require is right where you need it: onsite. The answer to last-minute color or quantity changes is on your truck or in your trailer. You can prep, sample, make the color choice, and start staining without ever leaving the jobsite. Kill downtime and increase profits with Flex Tint. It’s the right color, right quantity, right now.
- Right color, right quantity, right now: It’s like your own mobile paint store. You choose how many of each color to always have on hand with pails of neutral base. No need to leave the jobsite.
- Easy to mix: A caulking gun, a drill-driven paint mixer, and 5-7 minutes are all that’s needed.
- Same performance: It’s the same color, same durability, same application you’ve come to expect from Sashco’s Capture® Log Stain
Capture Tintable Log Stain
- Brings out logs’ natural beauty
- Elastic; it bridges gaps of small cracks
- Loaded with highest-quality UV inhibitors and trans-oxide pigments
- Easily maintained with Cascade
- Highly breathable – allows moisture to escape
- Water-based – easy to apply and clean up
- Freeze-thaw stable
Specifically designed to protect your home no matter what the weather condition or elevation, Capture log stain’s unequaled formula allows the coating to move freely as your logs inevitably expand and contract (as moisture escapes and temperatures change). Which means no peeling, flaking or chalking-just a beautiful coating that really lasts!
This flexibility permits the bridging of small cracks in the surface of wood and provides an elastic shield for the underlying wood. Virtually no other coating provides this level of elasticity. Loaded with UV absorbers, Capture protects your home from the damaging effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays. It glides on and clean up is easy with just soap and water.
- Extremely transparent- heavily loaded with trans-oxide pigments to give a beautiful, transparent look to the grain of wood.
- When top coated with Cascade, modest sheen results.
- Highly elastic-to permit the unavoidable movement of wood due to surface expansion and contraction due to moisture and temperature changes without cracking and peeling.
- Excellent UV protection with used in conjunction with Cascade topcoat.
Coverage: Approximately 150 sq. ft. on rough surfaces. 200-300 on smooth surfaces.
Use two heavy coats of Capture log stain (especially with lighter colors), with one additional heavy coat of Cascade Top Coat. Let dry between coats.
Capture is also available in the traditional premix…
If you want to purchase the Traditional Premix…then click HERE!