Bug-Juice is an insecticide paint additive that is designed to kill flying and crawling insects that alight on most interior and all exterior surfaces.
- Works with oil or latex coatings.
- Lasts 2-5 years.
- Will not affect finish color or drying time.
- Best to apply finish within several hours of adding treatment
- Kills crawling and flying insects ranging from ants to mosquitoes and cockroaches to silverfish to weevils..
- It is recommended that you hose off the treated surface twice a year to provide a clean surface for the insects to land on.
- Odor free
Bug-Juice Insecticide Paint Additive (USEPA 47332-11), is a synthetic pyrethroid. This new product offered the consumer what they were looking for … an insecticide paint additive that can be used on most interior surfaces and all exterior surfaces.
Mix this into the top/last coat of finish that you apply…it works by the insect absorbing it through the pads of their feet.
If adding along with Stay Clean, always add the Stay Clean first…remember to ‘drizzle’ any additive into finish so you don’t shock the mix.
NOTE: Some manufacturers state that Bug Juice will change the look of a gloss finish to a semi gloss. One of note that mentions this is PermaChink with their Advance TopCoat.