Barker Tenon Cutter
Barker Tenon Cutters
- Heavy duty design.
- Made of machined high-grade aluminum in either single or double blade styles.
- Your choice of replaceable 1/2″ or 3/4″ diameter shaft. (the part that goes into your drill chuck)
- Single blade cutters take approximately 5 seconds longer to cut a tenon than double blade cutters.
- Thus, single blade cutters are easier on the drill and create less torque to the material being tenoned, which means it’s easier to secure the material
- All aluminum Barker cutters have built in levels…handy to get started level.
|Tenon Diameter||Max Tenon Length||Max Wood Diameter||Shaft Size||Blades|
|2-9/16″||3-1/2″||5″||1/2″ or 3/4″||1 or 2|
|2″||2″||4-1/2″||1/2″ or 3/4″||1 or 2|
|1-1/2″||1-1/2″||4″||1/2″ or 3/4″||1 or 2|
|1″||1-1/2″||3″||1/2″ or 3/4″||2|
|3/4″||1-1/2″||2-1/2″||1/2″ or 3/4″||2|