Arbortech Ball Gouge
The Ball Gouge is a spherically shaped grinder attachment that can rapidly hollow small concave surfaces in woodworking projects. It is specifically designed to provide exceptional control, balance and performance in freehand wood shaping and carving
This 30mm diameter ball-shaped cutter is ideal for carving smooth hollows in wooden spoons, small bowls and is useful for >small to medium sculpting
- Anti-Grab Technology which helps prevent it from digging into wood, so you have better control over the look and finish of your woodworking project.
- Designed to fit most standard 100mm (4″) or 115mm (4 1/2″) angle grinders, the Ball Gouge can handle up to a speed of 12,000 RPM – making it the most efficient and high performance tool of its caliber on the market.
- Quickly achieve concave surfaces in spoons and small bowls
- Easily hollow out and undercut
- Create a beautiful chiseled texture on wooden surfaces
- Ideal for free form carving in small to medium wood projects
- Carve in any direction without compromising on control
The Ball Gouge is approximately 3-1/2″ long with the cutter head 1-1/4″ (30mm), in diameter