Albion Air Powered Teflon lined Bulk Loading Gun dl-59-t27a
DL-59-T27A (replaces the DL-59-T23A)
Albion air-powered drive discharges material at high-speed and large volume.
- Comes with 1/2″ round nozzle – shown attached to gun in photo (balance of nozzles and piston kit are optional and shown for comparison)
- Teflon lined for smoother flow and cleanup.
- All metal construction, scratch and rust resistant.
- High-quality 3 way air valve for instant pressure release
- Replaceable parts.
- Accepts a standard 1/8″ NPT male fitting.
Note: Unlike paint spray guns, caulking guns use a very small volume (cfm) of air. For this reason they can be operated using bottled pressurized gas.
The recommended dispensing pressure for most materials is less than 60 psi. (Air Powered models are designed to operate at up to 125 psi.
Filtered air will increase the life of the tool.
Works with screw on type metal nozzles
Extra Piston kits and information can also be found HERE
NOTE: Manual & Air bulk guns come with the round 1/2″ nozzle…shown installed in the above photo
Made in Taiwan.