Clear topcoat for use over LIFELINE Exterior stains. Choose from satin or gloss.
Add depth and highlights to your home and maximize the performance of your Lifeline stain with a clear topcoat.
Lifeline Advance significantly improves the appearance of the stain and enhances the color, clarity, and depth of the overall finish. You home will take on the appearance of a lacquered piece of furniture.
Some of the highest performance ingredients simply can not be incorporated in colored stain because colored stain must contain pigment. Lifeline Advance is clear and uses these high performance ingredients that impart optimized film hardness, higher surface smoothness, and takes advantage of a different UV protection technology.
Lifeline Advance forms a thin, elastic, breathable barrier that may easily be maintained every three to five years. Its smooth surface also helps prevent dust and pollen buildup which makes washing your home easier than ever.
The manufacturer is so confident in the durability of Lifeline Advance and the two-step finish system that they offer an unprecedented warranty of protection. When applied over two coats of Lifeline Ultra 2 stain, manufacturer will guarantee protection of your natural wood exterior for up to 5 years*.
• Dramatically Extends the Life of Your Lifeline Stain
• Highly Breathable and Elastic
• Environmentally friendly
We recommend that you test Satin and Gloss to determine results.
* Water repellent, 100% acrylic, non-yellowing, adds soft sheen, no oils, UV protectant. Mildew inhibitors.
* Apply by airless or brush. (Back brushing required).
* Apply to clean and dry surface that is free of mold and mildew.
* Do not use steel wool to rough up surface prior to application.
* Dry to touch in one hour. Cures in 72 hours.
Coverage: 600-800 sq. ft. per gallon. Apply as thin coat.