Barr Draw Knives
Barr Draw Knives are beautifully functional tools of exceptional quality.
Be sure to check out the optional heavy leather covers
Barr Hewing Draw knife is built to give a hand-hewn texture on logs and timbers…
Barr Medium and Large Draw knives are designed for peeling with a maximum amount of control and used with the beveled side down.
- The drawknife handles are bent to approximately 20 degrees making this a very comfortable knife to use.
- Use with bevel side down
- Hand forged from tough wear-resistant steel.
- Wooden handles for comfort.
- Measurements can vary slightly.
The Carver’s drawknife has a hand forged, wedge-shaped edge for maximum control, and it enables you to take a nice cut without the blade digging in.
- Great for railings, etc.
All measurements are approximate:
- Hewing drawknife: Blade 3″ x 9-1/2″. 21″ overall length
- Large drawknife: Blade 3-1/4″ x 12″. 24″ overall to outside of handles
- Medium drawknife: Blade: 2 3/4″ x 9 1/2″. 19″ overall to outside of handles
- Carver drawknife: Blade: 1-1/2″ x 6-1/2″. 15″ to outside of handles
Be sure to check out the optional heavy leather covers for the various sizes