Veritas Power Tenon Cutter
$101.95 - $118.95
Veritas Power Tenon Cutter has a Anodized aluminum body, designed to run vibration-free while being driven with electric drill, steel shank and high-carbon steel blade.
This tenon cutter uses a radius blade, thus you won't have the large 60 degree shoulder.
- Eight cutting diameters; sizes 5/8" to 1" cut 2-3/4" long tenons typically used in rustic furniture; sizes 1-1/4" to 2" cut 4-1/4" long tenons
- All sizes have hex shanks; sizes 5/8" to 1" require 3/8" (or larger) chuck; sizes 1-1/4" to 2", which require more torque to drive, are for use in larger drills with 1/2" or larger chuck
- Integral level vial
- Blade is adjustable to cut exact tenon size required in both dry and green wood
- Back end of blade is contoured to avoid anything extending beyond revolving body, increasing safety
- Includes built-in honing guide for easy blade sharpening on drill-press mounted drum sander
NOTE: Not for use in a drill press
Keywords: Veritas power tenon cutter, tenon cutter, radius tenon cutter, veritas tenon maker